Skip to content
Ingredients for Japanese Chimichurri Sauce:
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 Teaspoons of Cooking with My Doctor Adobo
- Mix well all ingredients and let rest for 1 hour
- We recommend using as a marinade for your meat and vegetables or as a sauce. It is a perfect complement to a Wagyu Skirt Steak!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.