As an advocate for self care and self love, I immediately was drawn to products that I would be part of a relaxing self-care ritual. Now more than ever the universe has shown us we need to slow down connect with ourselves and for me slowing down is opening a bottle of vino, drawing a bath, reading a book, putting on a face mask, a charcuterie board for one and relaxing. And of course I added a pair of earrings a something special to keep those self-care vibes with you throughout the week. I just LOVE that Vecinos has created a place to put all of these elements together to order for myself or ship to a friend throughout the states.
Liz's "Sincerely, Miami" Kit includes:
- Eye Hydration Creme by Vita Vibe Organics
- Pop Rocks Bath Salts by Retox Soap Bars
- Eye of Protection Dangle Earrings by Nomad Soul Designs
- Lavnoir Soy Candle (French Lavender & Dark Sea Salt) by Buena Vista Candle Co.
- Cycles Gladiator Cabernet Sauvignon from Mr. D Wine Merchant
- 0.5 lb of Maria's Provolone from Mimmo's Mozzarella & Italian Market
- 0.5 lb of Prosciutto from Mimmo's Mozzarella & Italian Market